For those still in Rome, things have seemed a bit empty lately, and emptier still without daily posts from us to keep you going! Still, this emptiness isn’t for lack of tourists, but because most of the locals (and expats who consider themselves locals…) have been clearing out of the city for the traditional estival break. So, consider this post a virtual toss of a coin into the Trevi, and we’ll be back and better than ever come September.
International Voter RegistrationElection 2012 is fast approaching Visit Vote from Abroad to register as an absentee voter. Even though you're abroad, your vote still counts!
Looking for bloggers!Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in being a Young in Rome contributor!
- RT @passerotto: A tutti AUGURI! @BrowsingRome @moscerina @arleneagibbs @scooteromatours @antiquatours @buzzinrome @younginrome @katiepar ... 4 months ago
- RT @romeing: #FF and a Special Xmas in #Rome!! ;) @uccellina03 @BrowsingRome @revealedrome @Rome_Expats @Moscerina @YoungInRome @Romefor ... 5 months ago
- RT @BrowsingRome: Happy Holidays! @Moscerina @ArleneAGibbs @scooteromatours @AntiquaTours @BuzzInRome @YoungInRome @katieparla @GTFoodTr ... 5 months ago
- Art and Culture
- Day Trips
- Happening Now
- Historical Sites
- Photo of the Week
- This Weekend
- Top 5
- Top Ten
- Where in the World is Cardinal San Domenico
- Word of the Day
- Young in Rome Investigates
- Zvia Talks to Romans