International Voter RegistrationElection 2012 is fast approaching Visit Vote from Abroad to register as an absentee voter. Even though you're abroad, your vote still counts!
Looking for bloggers!Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a Young in Rome contributor!
- RT @passerotto: A tutti AUGURI! @BrowsingRome @moscerina @arleneagibbs @scooteromatours @antiquatours @buzzinrome @younginrome @katiepar ... 4 months ago
- RT @romeing: #FF and a Special Xmas in #Rome!! ;) @uccellina03 @BrowsingRome @revealedrome @Rome_Expats @Moscerina @YoungInRome @Romefor ... 4 months ago
- RT @BrowsingRome: Happy Holidays! @Moscerina @ArleneAGibbs @scooteromatours @AntiquaTours @BuzzInRome @YoungInRome @katieparla @GTFoodTr ... 4 months ago
- Art and Culture
- Day Trips
- Happening Now
- Historical Sites
- Photo of the Week
- This Weekend
- Top 5
- Top Ten
- Where in the World is Cardinal San Domenico
- Word of the Day
- Young in Rome Investigates
- Zvia Talks to Romans
Daily Archives: November 4, 2011
Cabbage rolls at the American Academy – stuffed with ground lamb and then braised in chicken and lamb stock with tomatoes, celery and carrots. Beautifully different shades of green pre-braising.
Friday: Composer, conductor, Spaghetti Western score-writer (think the awesomely shiver-inducing whistle/yodel theme to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly), and all-around maestro Ennio Morricone will be leading a free orchestral and choral concert tonight in Piazza del Popolo at … Continue reading