International Voter RegistrationElection 2012 is fast approaching Visit Vote from Abroad to register as an absentee voter. Even though you're abroad, your vote still counts!
Looking for bloggers!Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in being a Young in Rome contributor!
- RT @passerotto: A tutti AUGURI! @BrowsingRome @moscerina @arleneagibbs @scooteromatours @antiquatours @buzzinrome @younginrome @katiepar ... 4 months ago
- RT @romeing: #FF and a Special Xmas in #Rome!! ;) @uccellina03 @BrowsingRome @revealedrome @Rome_Expats @Moscerina @YoungInRome @Romefor ... 5 months ago
- RT @BrowsingRome: Happy Holidays! @Moscerina @ArleneAGibbs @scooteromatours @AntiquaTours @BuzzInRome @YoungInRome @katieparla @GTFoodTr ... 5 months ago
- Art and Culture
- Day Trips
- Happening Now
- Historical Sites
- Photo of the Week
- This Weekend
- Top 5
- Top Ten
- Where in the World is Cardinal San Domenico
- Word of the Day
- Young in Rome Investigates
- Zvia Talks to Romans
Tag Archives: testaccio
You know those times when you’re walking around Rome, looking at obelisks, and you’re all “these things are cool, but I just want something a little more iconically Egyptian”? In that case, get yourself down to Testaccio for some offal and … Continue reading
I know it’s already 4pm and well after acceptable cappucino time here in Italia, but this thunderstorm is making me want nothing more than to curl up with a nice warm mug of caffe and steamed milk, preferably with a … Continue reading
One of the most sacred parts of Easter is the communion meal. I’m not talking about the red wine and wafer at mass (although that certainly can be sacred as well) but the cooking, talking, eating, and sharing with loved … Continue reading
1) Start at Pasticceria Barberini. Hop off at the Via Marmorata (Galvani) bus stop on the #3, 8, 23, 30, 75, 280, or 716 buses. Delicious fresh-made cornetti and pastries, and cappuccinos with chocolate designs on the foam: YES, PLEASE.