Over the next few weeks we’re going to start rolling out some lists of our favorite places in the Eternal City. There’s been some internal haggling over what makes the cut but at the end of the day just about all of us are satisfied with the picks. We’ll certainly cover the essentials – coffee, gelato, pizza – but have some other categories up our sleeve as well.
International Voter RegistrationElection 2012 is fast approaching Visit Vote from Abroad to register as an absentee voter. Even though you're abroad, your vote still counts!
Looking for bloggers!Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in being a Young in Rome contributor!
- RT @passerotto: A tutti AUGURI! @BrowsingRome @moscerina @arleneagibbs @scooteromatours @antiquatours @buzzinrome @younginrome @katiepar ... 4 months ago
- RT @romeing: #FF and a Special Xmas in #Rome!! ;) @uccellina03 @BrowsingRome @revealedrome @Rome_Expats @Moscerina @YoungInRome @Romefor ... 4 months ago
- RT @BrowsingRome: Happy Holidays! @Moscerina @ArleneAGibbs @scooteromatours @AntiquaTours @BuzzInRome @YoungInRome @katieparla @GTFoodTr ... 4 months ago
- Art and Culture
- Day Trips
- Happening Now
- Historical Sites
- Photo of the Week
- This Weekend
- Top 5
- Top Ten
- Where in the World is Cardinal San Domenico
- Word of the Day
- Young in Rome Investigates
- Zvia Talks to Romans