From novels to guidebooks, everything Italy (and some other fun topics!)
Let me preface this new page by saying, books are life. And if you love books (and Italy!) as much as we do at YiR, then this is the page for you! Once in a while, we’ll review a book, whether it be about Italy, set somewhere in Italy, or even a particularly great guidebook, and share it with you. Click away on the links below, look back often for new reviews, and as always, please share your opinions with us!
Happy reading, YiR-ers!
- A suitcase, perhaps, the past left behind: a book review of Shadows on the Lake
- Last night I traveled all over Italy and even spent some time in Montreal:a book review of Daughter of Mine
- Celebrating the Artisans: a Review of The Artisan’s Star
- Let’s talk about the need to wander: a book review of Adventurers Abroad (non-Italy)
- I love it when a book makes me think: a review of The Question (non-Italy)
- Helpful Book Spotlight: How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon (non-Italy)
- Pinocchio, Luxottica, and la bella figura: a Review of John Hooper’s The Italians
- Keeping it authentic: two great craft & shopping guides for Florence!
- Spotlight on two books you’ll want to scoop up before your trip to Venice
- “It’s like being a cowboy instead of a bureaucrat”: a review (and a giveaway!) of Death Logs In, the sequel to Death Never Sleeps
- A lil’ book review: Death Never Sleeps by E.J. Simon