Strolling down Via del Governo Vecchio these days, hopefully you make it far enough along to catch a whiff of the spicy deliciousness steaming out of a cauldron down toward the end. Because if you have, then you’ve made it to Enoteca Il Piccolo del Governo Vecchio – an outstanding little wine bar in its own right, that really ups the ante come holiday season. Stop by any evening from now until the end of the holiday season to imbibe some mulled wine and holiday cheer. If spicy, hot wine isn’t quite your style (although it really should be), they have a nice, well-priced wine list and tasty little 3 euro aperitivo as well. Enoteca Il Piccolo is located at Via del Governo Vecchio 74, or at the end of Governo Vecchio closest to Piazza Navona.
International Voter RegistrationElection 2012 is fast approaching Visit Vote from Abroad to register as an absentee voter. Even though you're abroad, your vote still counts!
Looking for bloggers!Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a Young in Rome contributor!
- RT @passerotto: A tutti AUGURI! @BrowsingRome @moscerina @arleneagibbs @scooteromatours @antiquatours @buzzinrome @younginrome @katiepar ... 4 months ago
- RT @romeing: #FF and a Special Xmas in #Rome!! ;) @uccellina03 @BrowsingRome @revealedrome @Rome_Expats @Moscerina @YoungInRome @Romefor ... 4 months ago
- RT @BrowsingRome: Happy Holidays! @Moscerina @ArleneAGibbs @scooteromatours @AntiquaTours @BuzzInRome @YoungInRome @katieparla @GTFoodTr ... 4 months ago
- Art and Culture
- Day Trips
- Happening Now
- Historical Sites
- Photo of the Week
- This Weekend
- Top 5
- Top Ten
- Where in the World is Cardinal San Domenico
- Word of the Day
- Young in Rome Investigates
- Zvia Talks to Romans